Happy Mother’s Day.
- taught me how to sew.
- instilled in me a love of books
- would read me poems by Wordsworth and Longfellow, “The Lady of Shallot ” being one of her favourites.
- had an amazing gift of making up stories about “The Naughty Little Pixie” and “Podge Piggy”
- helped me to draw and paint
- loves cooking, and has shared many of her recipes with me
- believes in fairies
- encourages her grandchildren to follow their dreams
- is big on etiquette
- used to make all her own clothes, and looked a million dollars.
- has an extremely naughty sense of humour
- saved lots of photos (all of the photos I use in my work belonged to either her or my dad).
- loves her garden, and watching the changes that all the different season’s bring.
- was 82 last week
Love you mum.